June 18, 2008

A First For Me




So this is the first time I have ever put pictures on my blog. I don't know if it will become regular or not, but anyway, I had to capture this moment.

These pictures show one reason why I love this apartment, and one reason as to why I love Tony.

The apartment has many unique features, such as this closet Tony is standing in. There are also the built in shelves, the bay window overlooking the street, the porch that is perfect for reading or just relaxing, and a kitchen has a perfect nook for our table.

Tony is in our closet, standing on top of a shelf in the back that is big enough to store a lot of our stock20 supplies. Tony has masterfully organized this small space that is our apartment to be an efficient place to live. Everything in our kitchen has a place, and often is in its place.

This apartment is small, but it works for us. It is perfect for us in this moment and I love it. Maybe I will post more pictures of the apartment later, or maybe you should just come over and see it for yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

We would love to come and see your new place. Let's figure something out:)

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home