May 28, 2008

Recovering

The surgery went really well yesterday, according to the surgeon. I went in to the operating room at 12:30 and made it to my room at 4:45ish.

I was in a lot of pain when I woke up, and they have been trying to manage it. The pain in my leg is gone, so that is a good sign. The pain that I have been having is in my back, near the incision.

I am going to stay in the hospital one more night, and then I will go home.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us. Things couldn't have gone smoother.
The next obstacle will be recovering from home. One day at a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Rudd said...

We are thinking of you and SO glad it went well!

I am sorry that you're experiencing pain - hope that subsides and you can spend the last night in the hospital just resting and being taken care of..keep us updated..

11:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. Hopefully the recovery time at home will go well too.
Thanks for the update.
Maybe you can send me your new address. :)

Debbie

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Charity said...

Praying for you.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home