June 04, 2008

Time Flies

With everything that has been going on, I almost forgot about my birthday. Saturday I will be turning 22, and won't really be able to do much celebrating. I can't drive. Tony can't drive. And I am on drugs that make me tired. Even if I could go somewhere, I am not supposed to sit up for more than 30 minutes.

Last night I was laying on the hardwood floor, and I rolled flat on to my back which put me in immediate excruciating pain. I sat on the couch for a few minutes after that to calm down. When I went to stand up a few minutes later I kept falling back down. And I am still really sore. I put a phone call in to my doctor cause I am kinda nervous about it. I am still taking my pain meds regularly, and it seems like I shouldn't need to take them as often by now.

Anyway, I am sure I am fine, but I am just ready to be back on my feet like normal, exploring our new neighborhood. I haven't left this house since Thursday, and before that I was in the hospital for two days.

Sorry I guess this is quite a negative post.

On a positive note, the weather has been really nice and our tomato plants are growing really well.

to quote a mr.burke "just trying to find the pony in the pile of shit" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home