June 09, 2008

Dish Network Sucks

If you ever need television service, avoid Dish at all costs.

We had them and in every way they failed to impress.

Their customer service is horrible. The people that you talk to are rude and have inaccurate information about your account.

They are dishonest about the rates of services and the length of which those rates will last.

It is too complicated and frustrating to explain, but they screwed us over from day one and I am pretty upset.

I know that this blog will not have any impact on anything, but I needed to vent.

Dish sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

We have Charter for that reason...I think Dish sucks also.

Hope you are continuing to heal. I'm praying for you Tara.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Redheaded Mama said...

I know I'm commenting on this late, but was just searching for anyone else who had gone through what we have. I've just posted a blog entry about our situation..... Had a good opinion of them until this happened. My mother and my sister both had Dish and never had a problem.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home