May 15, 2008

Really Good

I have been complaining a lot lately. Things have been really difficult and I haven't had a lot of nice things to say. So I think I should talk about something that is really good. Something (more accurately, someone) that I have a lot of nice things to say about.

Tony. He has been amazing through this whole thing. The last year has been full of crap, and there have been many many moments that I have been difficult to live with (shocking, I know). But Tony has stayed by my side.

And Tony has my back. No matter what I want to do. No matter what crazy idea I come up with next, Tony will be the first to find ways to accomplish it.

When I am upset, he does this really annoying thing where he wants to know what is wrong and how he can make it better.

He is my best friend. He will listen to me blather on for hours.

He is intelligent and hilarious. He is the sexiest man I know. He is gentle and kind. He is selfless and generous.

My life is better because Tony is in it.

And that makes me happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Petty said...

Come on now... no one wants to hear this mushy crap! Save that for the bedroom!

;-)

I love you too.

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

i just find your blog now today. I like very much you say words.
Please read my blog concerning making $6 per month milking hens on ebay.
www.u-will-b-rich-fo-sho.blogspot.com

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

ok seriously.
i think tony's great too.
i find his php wrangling the sexiest

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home