September 18, 2008

"Morning" Sickness

The past few days I have been nauseous frequently. I remember when my mom was pregnant with Beth that she suffered morning sickness at night. I have had it all day, pretty much any time I eat, or anytime I am hungry.

The good news is that there has been no vomiting. It takes a lot to make me throw up, and it has been almost four years since I have (the last time was two days before our wedding). I would be happy if it continues to just be nausea without vomiting.

I have also been getting up in the middle of the night to pee. I normally sleep like a rock straight through the night, so when this started a few weeks ago I was a bit confused. I am glad that I am able to go straight back to sleep when it happens.

I am a little over five weeks along, and am very excited about making it to six weeks. We lost our first baby just before six weeks, so in my mind that will be a significant milestone.

Our first doctor appointment isn't until October 6, which seems like a long time from now.

We still have to figure out names. I know we have time, but I want to make a decision as soon as possible.

Tony has started a grid of the things that we are going to need and an approximate cost. He has also started researching certain items to learn more about which ones are the best option for us. I love it.

This is a random update. I am sure there will be more. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Petty said...

random and gross. ;-)

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Charity said...

I really hope that you don't throw up. It isn't fun. But...if you do remember it is worth it:-) Well worth it!!!!

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home