September 13, 2008

By The Way,

I'm pregnant!

We found out this week and couldn't be more excited. I am only four weeks along and the estimated due date is May 20.

Life is changing and I am extremely happy about it. We don't know the answers to many questions, such as where we will live after the baby is born, or how our schedule will work out, or what kind of support network we will have in Grand Rapids, but we are confident that our story will continue to unfold in creative and wonderful ways and we are committed to making the best choices possible for our child.

In the few days that we have known, it has been pure joy to talk with Tony about the many joys and struggles that lay ahead. He is going to be the best father a child could want or need. He is already so protective of me and the baby, learning all about the dos and don'ts of pregnancy. I couldn't imagine having a child with any other man.

Looking forward to nausea, frequent peeing, and many other reminders of the baby I am growing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

SO happy for you both! You made my night. :) I'll be praying for you and the baby. It truly will be the best nausea you will ever experience. . . because it is because of a BABY!

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

We're so happy for you.

:)

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Charity said...

Congratulations!!!

Very happy!!!!

Funny how I just asked you last Saturday where you guys were with the process:-0

I will be praying for everything to be smooth and wonderful.

Love you guys,
Charity

4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I could not be happier!
Praying that everything will go smoothly for you.

PS - I am going to be grandma again. :)
Amy is pregnant.
(if you didn't know)
Stop by to see me sometime!

Take care -
Debbie R.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Rick and Vicki said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Look forward to more updates.

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Jason Holdridge...so I hope its not weird that I am commenting...

I wanted to say congrats! I found out I was pregnant in September 06 and had a due date one week off from yours (although he came several weeks early) Anyway, I wanted to say enjoy every second of the journey because its over so fast (even though at about 7 months, you may not feel that way! *grin*) My husband and I are relocating to Lowell, MI this fall to be apart of Impact. So maybe you are a member there and I can meet you face to face sometime.

Blessings on you during this sweet time!

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Tara and Tony, congratulations!
Lucky, blessed baby...

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

AHHHHH!!!!!

Congratulations my dear cousin!!

I am SO happy for you and Tony.

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home