June 18, 2006

Our Last Sunday

Today was our last Sunday at Orchard View Congregational Church. After eight years of worship, service, fellowship, and drama, we have decided to move on and find another church. I can not imagine us attending any other church. This is where I grew up. This is where I began on my journey to know Jesus. This is where I met, dated, and married the love of my life. And yet, as with all things, it is time for a change. While there has been some difficult things that we had to deal with at this church, I feel like overall it was a positive experience and that the experiences at this church have prepared us for whatever it is we will face next. God is in control. This summer in many ways marks a lot of change in our lives. Leaving ovcc is one of them and I am excited to meet the new challenges we will face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Petty said...

Today marks the begining of the rest of our lives. You would think that you might say that at a graduation, or a marriage, but I really feel like today, just another Monday, is that day for us. I am no longer employed at OVCC, we are about to make a purchase on a car that is fairly significat for us, and our lives, after this Summer, will change forever.

We need you God.

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home