January 23, 2006

Slumber Party

For my sister's 8th birthday her and four of her friends are going to Chuck E Cheese. After that, they are all going to stay the night at our apartment. I am so excited. Because of my mom's ms, she can't really handle five excited eight year olds overnight so we offered to have them stay with us. So far, we have bought little goodie bags that each girl will get, filled of course with stuff from the one spot at Target. And we are trying to plan a scavenger hunt for them, but not really sure how to pull it off. Other than that, we're not so sure what they are going to be doing to stay busy. But I am sure it will be fun. And I hope Bethany will have a great time. With everything that she is going through right now, she deserves to have a wonderful birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Petty said...

thank you mat.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home