November 21, 2008

Quick Petty Update

- The crib is now assembled. Still needs minor adjustments.

- Had our second baby appointment on Thursday and everything is great. I lost weight, had good blood pressure, and got to hear the baby's strong heartbeat.

- My sister is staying with us for a few days while my mom recovers from a relapse.

- It is snowing outside.

- My grandma is having a hysterectomy on Monday. Hopefully she doesn't have cancer.

- I am officially in the second trimester.

- We are narrowing down our choices for baby names.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

what are the choices for names?!?!?! inquiring minds...

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

I loved the second trimester both times - so glad to hear that you're doing well!

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home