October 23, 2008

Baby Petty






We had our first appointment on Wednesday and everything went well. Our midwife tried to find the heartbeat using a hand held Doppler, but wasn't able to hear it. So she scheduled an ultrasound for today.

So we went in for the ultrasound today and they were able to find the heartbeat right away and it sounded great. So many of my fears were put to rest when we saw our baby and heard his/her strong heart. It was amazing.

Our baby is real. I am really growing a life. Our life has changed forever. I am going to be a mom. And I couldn't be more happy or excited.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

What a beautiful baby and looks so comfortable resting and growing there!

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

Hi, beautiful Baby Petty!!


I agree with Lindsey.

:)

10:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara!
Very excited for both/all three of you!
Stop to see me sometime.

Debbie R.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Charity said...

So cute.

Seeing the baby for the first time IS so comforting.

We are very happy for you.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I am so happy for you and Tony!

You are going to be wonderful parents!

We will have to have playdates when both our little ones arrive =_

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home