November 30, 2008

Dishes and Stitches

In the middle of doing dishes, a glass broke while my hand was in it and cut open my finger. A hazard of doing dishes by hand, I guess.

Once I saw the blood coming out of my finger I knew I would need stitches and was quickly getting light headed so I thought driving was out of the question. Luckily our friends Tim and Stephanie were home and came quickly to bring me to the ER.

A couple of hours later, we were on our way home. Fortunately none of the glass got into the cut. After an x-ray and plenty of numbing medicine, the doctor put in four stitches and I was ready to go home.

The dishes still sit on the counter waiting to be finished and my finger is slowly returning to its normal size.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimburley Sue said...

ouch! get better!

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

That sounds like something I would do.

:) I'm glad you're okay!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

I hope those stitches are healing up - and that you & Baby Petty are having a great week!

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home