August 06, 2011

Two Months

Two months ago (almost to the minute) my sweet Ian burst into this world. The first few weeks of his life were harder than we hoped or expected. He proved to be a fighter immediately and is continuing to amaze me with his strength and sweetness.

He is starting to make many new noises, is working on smiling and is gaining more and more head control each day. Waking hours are more frequent now. He is sleeping in good stretches at night, usually four or more hours. So far nap time is working out to fall at the same time as Levi's, so mom is able to join them for a much needed rest as well.

I am in love with this baby and am so grateful he joined our family, making it complete. I am looking forward to his many firsts and watching him grow. I already love how gentle Levi tries to be with Ian and can't wait until they are able to play together.

Two months ago he changed me in ways I didn't think were possible. And I am stronger because of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home