October 03, 2007

Yes, It has been Three Years.

Three years ago Tony and I joined lives and began on our journey as husband and wife. Yesterday we were able to spend our anniversary together.

Tony surprised me with a stay at a local hotel, and we went to a couple of local pumpkin patches.
We were able to spend the afternoon and evening relaxing in the pool and hot tub at the hotel. It was so amazing to be able to spend such wonderful time with my best friend. Yesterday was the best day I have had in a long time. It was the perfect way to spend our anniversary.

We have experienced a lot together, and I am excited to continue to grow together.

Tony, thank you for being you. You are the most amazing, supportive husband. I continue to enjoy learning new things about you, and am in awe of the person you are. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Petty said...

I love you Tara.

10:55 PM

 
Blogger Ang said...

happy anniversary!! That is unbelievable...three years??!!

how on earth did that time pass so quickly?

glad you had such a relaxing and peaceful time together. I love days like that :)

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home