June 30, 2007

A Great Find

Yesterday I went to garage sales with Vicki, her sister, and her niece around my neighborhood. There are always a ton of garage/yard sales around. We went to quite a few, but Vicki insists that it was a slow day.

I found a record player that was free. It is a big record player, and it was free. I couldn't resist. We had to get Sally's truck, and it was fairly heavy, but we were able to get it in the truck. Tony was a bit shocked to see this "treasure" that I found. I keep reminding him that it was free.

And it works. And it came with records. Bily Idol, Bee Jees, U2, The sound track to Saturday Night Fever, Niel Diamond, and some that I have never heard of. Right now it is in our living room. I don't know if we are going to keep it or not, but hey, it was free. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home