May 05, 2012

Things I'm Learning

- There are always two sides to the story, sometimes more, and it is possible for all of them to be right.

- It is best to ask for help when you need it.

- Difficult conversations are not always bad. Sometimes they are exactly what you need.

- Being honest does not always mean being mean, even if the truth is hard.

- Levi is most likely not allergic to shrimp.

- Perspective is important. Memories are not completely reliable.

- I deserve love.

- People can surprise you. Often when you stop hoping they will.

- Some things never change and it is pointless to expect them to.

- Ian loves macaroni and cheese and rarely ever sleeps in the car.

- My husband is always on my side. And always will be. Even when I don't deserve it.

- I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up, and I'm pretty sure I'm 'grown up.'

- Growing is painful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very descriptive article, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


Also visit my webpage :: dellamorosa

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home