April 14, 2009

Nothing Much

Here is what has been going on with us:

-Friday my dad called around 2pm letting me know he was about an hour away from Buffalo. This was a surprise. My dad and his wife came by and we all went out to dinner. They are currently staying in Cleveland while my stepsister is undergoing brain surgery and other procedures.

-Friday night my mom and my sister arrived around 11pm. This was a planned visit. Unfortunately, Beth had been throwing up in the car ride over and was not feeling well. My mom decided she needed to go the hospital, so we spent Saturday morning in the children's hospital. Beth quickly perked up and felt great the rest of the weekend.

-Saturday night we made a trip to see Niagara Falls. Had a good time. We only live about 20 minutes from there, so it might become a routine trip for us.

-Sunday we had dinner with my mom and Beth and my mom's friend PJ. PJ is a "magician" that my mom has known for a longggg time. He had a show in Buffalo and offered to let my mom and sister ride with him, making their visit possible. Dinner included homemade mini pizzas. Nothing fancy, but it did taste good.

-Monday I had an appt. I started bleeding a little in the morning and was concerned. My blood pressure is still a little high, but other than that everything is good. Five more weeks.

-We have finally finished decorating and organizing Levi's room. I am pretty proud of how it turned out. There is only one thing missing- Levi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Petty said...

Levi isn't missing. He is just currently sleeping in a different room.

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home