August 31, 2009

The Rudds Visit!

The Rudds arrived on Thursday around 3 in the afternoon. Within minutes, our quiet apartment was full of laughter, screaming and chattering of four excited children. We had a great few days together. I wish it could have lasted longer, but all things must come to an end. Because I was so busy enjoying my time with these wonderful people, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have wanted to fully capture our time together.

Friday morning- can you think of a better way to start the day?

Ginger watching an animal at the zoo.

Katie getting some snuggles with Levi- not sure who enjoyed it more. Levi loved cuddling with Katie.

What great timing on the picture. Nice job, Daniel.

The kids enjoying the polar bear. (from a safe distance)

I love Will's faces.

Enjoying the children's zoo.

Isaac enjoying the carousel.

The train at the end of the day was a big hit.

Really, it was.

Seriously.

First time Daniel's changed a diaper in a long time.

Headed to the falls.






"Where is the trolley stop? Is it here?"
"I don't know- I think so- that is what the map says?"
(notice the sign in the background)

So this *is* where the trolley stops. :)

Thank you for traveling so far with your four children to meet Levi and spend a couple days with us. We enjoyed every moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

thanks for a great trip!

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home